Turning 20 | 20 Facts
Happy Birthday to Me! I'll admit, having my birthday on a Monday definitely would not be my first choice, (I'll be in class ALL day) but it's not too bad! I spent this past weekend with a ton of my amazing friends, and tonight I'll have dinner in with a few close friends!
Since it's my 20th birthday, I thought it would be fun to share 20 facts about myself
And if you want to see the look I'm wearing above, checkout my post, Clueless
1. I'm born and raised in Houston, TX, but I currently live on the west side of Manhattan
3. I have two older sisters, Emma and Kelli
4. I started sewing when I was about 9, so fashion was my love from a very young age
5. I attend The Fashion Institute of Technology for Fashion Business Management, with a specialty in Product Development, and two minors in Italian, and International Trade & Marketing (say that 5 times fast)
6. Hopefully, I will get to spend the Fall 2017 semester in Florence, Italy!
8. My favorite colors are Burgundy, True Red, and Blush Pink (basically anything in the reds family)
9. I am not a natural blonde. I'm naturally more of a light brown, but I've been blonde for almost three years. (and have no plans to go back!)
10. My favorite stores to shop at are J.Crew, Kate Spade, Zara, LOFT, and ASOS.
11. My favorite designers are Erdem, Valentino, Jonathan Simkhai, Anya Hindmarch, and Nicholas Kirkwood
12. Some of my favorite beauty brands are Pixi, Glossier, Milk Makeup, and Giorgio Armani
13. I love Vaseline like the dad on My Big Fat Greek Wedding loves Windex
14. My happy place is curled up in bed, with green tea, and a really good book
15. I am 5'10" and I still love wearing heels
16. My favorite books are Wuthering Heights, The Count of Monte Cristo, Redeeming Love, and the Harry Potter series.
17. My favorite movies are Dead Poets Society, Everything is Illuminated, and anything with Audrey Hepburn (particularly Funny Face and Sabrina)
18. I could drop $500 on a pair of shoes, but I hate paying more than $50 for a top
19. Monkeys and butterflies freak me out.
20. My main diet consists of avocados, hummus, and spicy ramen noodles
There you have it! 20 random facts to celebrate me being alive for 20 years! Thank you to my amazing family and friends for supporting and believing in me! I wouldn't be here without y'all!